Ensuring your accounting and finance team is fully aligned.
The demand placed on accounting and finance departments is greater than ever before – due to a dynamic regulatory landscape and pressure to minimize costs and increase profits.
Our experts ensure your team is fully aligned and operating at the most efficient levels possible, from general ledger transaction processing and business process improvement, to plant and cost accounting, financial reporting and financial system assessment and optimization.
Businesses facing bankruptcy, reorganization and emergence are pushed to the brink with demands for documentation and information, far beyond the normal daily operations. We help businesses accomplish their goals beyond existing bandwidth by providing exceptional people with the expertise and leadership for their complex bankruptcy situations within an effective cost structure. Pain associated with corporate bankruptcy falls into multiple areas, and we can help.
Since our experts come from the Big 4 and other corporate environments, they have walked in your shoes and are highly skilled in a wide range of subject matter areas.
Accounting and Finance: Areas of Focus
- CFO Services
- Cyberattack Response Services
- Data Solutions
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Budget & Planning
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Scenario Modeling
- Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
- Accounting Policy Frameworks and Design
- Accounting Policy Research, Development and Documentation
- Analysis of Unique or Complex Accounting Issues
- Financial Restatement
- GAAP & IFRS Conversions
- New Accounting Standard Implementation
- Lease Accounting Standard (ASC 842)
- SEC & Regulatory Reporting
- General Accounting & Reserve Analysis
- Audit Readiness
- Close Cycle Reduction
- Interim Controller/CFO
- Interest Curtailment Analysis on Guaranteed Products
- Loan Level Loss Analysis on Guaranteed Products
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- Reconciliation and Back Log Remediation
- Transaction Processing and Accounting Support
- Business Automation
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Intelligent Automation
- Shared Services
Our Promise to Your Business
Whether providing project management and execution or resources for project augmentation, we are committed to delivering:
- Pragmatic, effective deliverables that clients value
- Experienced experts with accounting and finance skills that match for your project needs
- Optimal value at a lower cost structure
Relevant Accounting and Finance Engagements
- With increased expansion and demand, a pioneering and forward-thinking multinational pharmaceutical company needed assistance in cash management, cash flow forecasting and cash flow analysis for national and international subsidiaries. Our experts delivered an innovative new model for financial reporting to make the client more efficient and enabled the business to reduce preparation time of six month cash flow forecast from five business days to one business day from the improved daily cash management model.
- A television advertising company required year-end financial reporting assistance. SolomonEdwards deployed a team that managed the client’s year-end close process, ensured all U.S. GAAP compliance and prepared the year-end financial statements. We also served as the primary liaison with the company’s external auditors and performed industry specific technical accounting research on revenue recognition on the client’s behalf. The overall impact of our work resulted in a new revenue recognition model for intricate contracts.
- An oil field services company had a controller who was under-performing and needed an immediate replacement but they also wanted to take their time to find the right replacement. There would be no opportunity for training, and the interim person would need to be able to pick up on the client’s computer system and processes quickly.
View additional success stories here.