Drive Business Impact with Effective Communications.
The Communications Practice at SolomonEdwards understands the value of using strategic communication as a tool to drive business optimization. In addition to providing best practice methodologies, we offer tools and templates covering the following areas: organizational change, crisis, mergers and acquisitions and other large-scale transformation and program communication projects.
We can customize a partnership however it makes sense for your business – whether it be front and center with executives on your behalf, setting-up a ‘behind the scenes’ think tank with you as a leader or providing consulting talent to fill gaps in your organization. Our deep subject matter expertise, proven approaches, as well as insights from our clients, means you get our consultants and more when you choose us.
Areas of expertise:
- Building a Centralized Communications Resource Center
- Business Communications
- Communications Agenda
- Communication Efficiency
- Communications Organization Design
- Concierge Communications
- Creative Communications Services
- Employee Engagement and Enablement
- Executive coaching for Communication Leader
- Executive Communications
- Integrated Communication Planning
- Manager Communications
- New Leader Support
- Strategic Communication + Structure
Our Approach to Effective Communication:
“Anticipate the Difficult by Managing the Easy.”
Strategic communications support is deeply dependent on the culture and needs of each company. Our approach to service delivery is highly customizable, focused on your business’ unique goals and needs.
Our Communication Work:
New Corporate Position in Launch
- Partnered with the head of corporate communications CEO and other external agency to define new corporate positioned messaging and CEO communication strategy.
- Developed detailed global campaign approach and helped to communicate and program manage execution.
- Worked directly with company president to develop messaging platform and keynote presentations.
Internal Communications Cost Savings
- Partnered with the business and procurement to transitioned communication support to an outsourced agency model offering pay
for services on an as-needed basis.
Business Model Reorganization
- Partnered with new sales communication leader to identify new services, roles, and resourcing required, along with service
implementation and change management strategy. This was achieved in 2 months.
- Provided interim communications support resources during transition.