Candace Caley — Managing Partner, Banking & Financial Services
Candace is a Partner with SolomonEdwards, as well as the Founder and Managing Partner of SolomonEdwards’ Banking & Financial Services Practice. Candace joined SolomonEdwards in 2007. With over 20 years of professional services experience in financial and operational consulting, her specialty is profitability enhancement through the re-engineering of financial, operational, and business processes and practices. While her experience spans several industries, she has primarily concentrated on the financial services industry and has worked with a wide array of clientele providing guidance and management as they deal with the ever-changing financial services landscape. Her clients have included international and regional commercial banking institutions, the major GSEs (FNMA and FHLMC), the FDIC, the SBA, and thrifts and mortgage banks of all sizes.
- BA, Accounting, University of Tulsa
- Board Member, YMCA Camp Collins
- Member, Houston Pediatric Hospice Association
- Member, Citizens for Animal Protection (CAP)
- Member, United Way
- Member, Alexis de Tocqueville Society.
- Managing Director, Consulting Services, Clayton Services
- Vice President of Consulting Services, Horn Murdock Cole & Co.
- National Director of the Financial Services Practice, Horn Murdock Cole & Co.
- Financial Services
- Commercial Banking
- Due Diligence Services
- Operational Process Improvement
- Risk Assessment
- Accounting/Finance Process Improvement