Brent M. Dann — Partner, Washington, D.C.
Brent Dann is the Partner at the helm of our Washington D.C. practice. In this role, Brent has responsibility for client service, operations, recruiting and business development. His financial services expertise and deep involvement leading project teams to implement complex financial applications makes him an invaluable asset to our clients. Brent has more than 17 years’ experience developing and enhancing financial accounting infrastructure, providing strategic thought leadership, and delivering on accounting and finance initiatives that involve the installation of fully custom software solutions.
- B.S., Accounting, Indiana University
- Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Virginia (inactive status)
- Founder and Managing Principal, Convergent Consulting Group (Washington, D.C)
- Director of Financial Forecasting and Analysis, Freddie Mac (McLean, Virginia)
- Senior Auditor, Deloitte & Touche, LLP (Chicago, IL)
- Mortgage Finance
- Private Equity
- Accounting and Finance Operations
- Loan and Securities Accounting
- Financial Forecasting
- Corporate Accounting